Sunday 21 December 2008

Growing Boy

When I first met my friend's son, I could pick him up by his hands and whirl him around off the ground at arm's length; to gales of laughter and cries of delight.

Time Measured in Feet

Mine are the little round feet - his the long ones.

He was still a lot shorter than me, and a little bit shorter than his mother, as you can see in the picture below, though not for much longer I suppose.

On the beach

Pictures from Cannon Beach, Oregon, in August this year.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That bottom photo is stunning Ms. H! Really, really great.

msHedgehog said...

Thank you - but Cannon Beach is stunning, with little help from me. I didn't even have the brain to take my polarising filter. :) Perhaps I should post some more, to brighten up the winter.

Anonymous said...

Oh yes do!!!!