Saturday 28 November 2015

It's a very clear night

... with very little turbulence in the air. Where I live there is a little car park too small to have a light in the middle, but just big enough so you can stand in the middle and, at some angles, look up without any bright lights right in your view. The Pleiades and the nebula in Orion are really striking, even with the naked eye.

Also tonight I got the sharpest tango kick on the buttocks I have had for some time. It didn't hurt, but it was quite an unexpected punctuation in a nice tanda. Boink!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting choice of onamaterpier.

So what is the correct etiquette for apologising to a woman you've just stabbed in the bottom rather vigourously?

msHedgehog said...

Something like "Oh dear, I'm so sorry, I do beg your pardon, I hope I didn't hurt you" or something with the same meaning depending on language and dialect would be pretty reliable. Or if it seems inappropriate to interrupt the tanda with more than an embarrassed look then you look much better if you seek her out afterwards and say the same thing.

Anonymous said...

Aha! Yes, that sounds like a good solution, rather than calling direct attention to what you did and potentially increasing the embarrassment.

Did any of those outcomes happen?

msHedgehog said...

No. :D