Saturday 17 March 2012

Happy St Patrick's Day

I see it's St Patrick's Day. Here, in a tribute to my Irish friends and their persistently, imaginatively cultivated reptuation for being fruitloops, is a flyer I picked up at Carablanca last night. On first seeing this I read it as "Tit-ango" and was mildly surprised. Then I looked again, and my surprise turned to astonishment.

Read both sides.



"No icebergs in sight ... She was fine when she left here! ..." - yes, but that's not what I have in my head now.

Dear Belfast Argentine Tango Society at www.belfasttangofestival.co.uk, I'm happy to share your flyer. I'm sure your venue is fabulous and I hope your event has a magnificent launch, is well handled, keeps a proper lookout, and doesn't sink or kill anyone at all. You totally got my attention.

1 comment:

Andreas said...

As long as the band keeps playing...