Saturday 5 January 2008

Gustavo & Giselle updated

It's new year - back to more dancing. I've updated the playlist of Gustavo & Giselle. If you have video of any of the other three dances at the Dome, or the four at the Welsh Centre, please, please stick it on YouTube and mention it in the Comments.

I saw them at all three venues and they were magic.

I think my favourite so far is the third one from the Crypt. I also like the milonga a lot. It's just so much fun; and it's nice that Michiko with the flowers is included at the end (thanks tanguero2x4). The one from the Dome was great to watch live but it was too dark to video well. But anyway, they're all magic.


[Edit: this currently plays 5 videos:
1 The Dome
2, 3, 4 and 5 The Crypt]

1 comment:

tangobaby said...

Thanks for posting--although I wished the video was a little brighter--maybe it's my monitor. I loved watching them in person last year.

PS. I tagged you. Go to my blog for details! ;-)