Sunday 23 December 2007

Playlist: Gustavo & Giselle in London

I've just found the first YouTube video of this tour. It's from the Dome (review here). I'm going to embed this as a playlist, and if I find any more of their visit I'll add them to the playlist so they appear here. I have hopes that the videos from the Welsh Centre and the Crypt might be easier to see because the light is better. I saw them at all three locations; all three of the performances, each of three tracks plus an encore, were magic, and all three quite different from each other.



Their own website is here: http://www.gustavoygiselle.com/.

1 comment:

koolricky said...

Gustavo is such a fantastic dancer. He even makes Giselle look banal. But it was her who gave him space to invent their most accomplished step, the volcada!