Monday 14 April 2008

Promotional Vids on YouTube

Here is a mildly funny advert for Alexandra Wood and Stefano Fava: it's here because I'd like to applaud their cluefulness in making and posting it as a promotion for their workshops in Hove in a couple of weeks. I've never taken one of their classes, but I've heard they teach well and are very nice. They organised the workshop with Miguel Angel Zotto that I wrote about last month.





There are several vids of their performances on YouTube, which you can go ahead and watch if you feel inclined. I applaud their willingness to put themselves out there like this, and take their chances with the YouTube comments and people like me.

Apropos, I think this is the same dress Alexandra wore to perform at the Zotto milonga - I recognise the flower, which fell off, and was picked up and thrown in the Zotto direction by Stefano at the end. A dancer's life, retrieving plastic flowers and sewing them back on for the next show.

1 comment:

AlexTangoFuego said...

I'm thinking...here we go again...another cliche...the couple somehow pissed off at each other, but wanting each other...and stepping/beating around the bush...which I really don't get...

and then the ending comes! at least it got a chuckle out of me...at least they have a sense of humor and parody...